Below is a description of the classes, seminars, workshops, and private tutoring offered. To register, click on the “Register” button under the description or you can use our “Class Schedule” link above and select desired courses/dates. Check back regularly as we are always adding classes and workshops, especially for end-of-year exams, AP exams and summer offerings.
Seminar: Career Coaching with Maria Vigodsky
- Two Session Package
- 60 minute group session for explanation and administration of a career assessment
- 75 minute private follow-up session
- The assessment will help high school and college students explore the path that is right for them by helping them identify how their interests could lead them to specific college majors, college courses, jobs, internships, and extracurricular activities that allow them to express their unique interests and personal style to ensure college life is more satisfying, rewarding, and productive.
- Group session offered Saturday, February 25 at 10am The student will then individually schedule the follow up session with Ms. Vigodsky
- Student must bring a laptop or iPad with wifi access
- Cost $225
- Four students required for group session to move forward.